of this website
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Website as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
All notices from DthPay to You may be posted on our Website and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Dthpay shall be made either by e-mail,
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Dthpay five (5) days after the date sent.
Copyright © 2019 DthPay. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2011-2018 Dthpay. All rights reserved.
All recharges made on this website is subject to be recharged instantly within five minutes using recharge API’s, best-known industry method. but sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances recharges may take up to 45mins. In the event of a payment failure or cancellation of recharge order, the paid amount will be refunded to the customer’s card. Refunds may take up to seven business days to credit to your bank/card. All recharges on this site not equivalent to exact currency rates, All our recharge amounts are clearly mentioned on our website.
- Package Recharge : When customer does package recharge and opted to recharge for other packages rather than currently subscribed package, (Customer opted to downgrade or upgrade the package by selecting a different package) Initially selected package amount will be credited to customer’s DTH Connection, After successful recharge, DthPay will process package downgrade or upgrade depending on customer’s current package and selected package. UPGRADTION OR DOWNGRADATION can fail for number of reasons as such as, customer’s current package in lock-in period, Package is under offer time frame, customer have already downgraded or upgraded the package on current month or within last 30/60/90 days depending on customer’s DTH Operator, Customer is not allowed to downgrade or upgrade the package due to regional restriction by DTH Operator, Add-On channels may be activated in package which may prevent upgrading or be downgrading the package etc… In these cases DthPay will notify the customer via email regarding the failure of down gradation or up gradation and no further action will be taken in order to upgrade or downgrade the package. Its customer’s responsibility to select appropriate package during the recharge, If the customer requires to downgrade or upgrade the package; its highly recommended to contact the DTH operator about the possibility of changing the package and continue with the recharge. Please note package recharge price is higher than quick recharge option.
- Quick Recharge : Quick recharge is subject loading the desired amount to customer’s DTH Connection/ Account, DthPay will not check for package details or subscription type during the quick recharge process, Customer requested loading amount will be loaded to specified DTH Connection. NO package up gradation/ down-gradation/ Channel addition/ removal will be fulfilled via quick recharge.
- Faulty Hardware : After successful recharge, if customer unable to view the channels or receive the channels due to faulty or not properly installed hardware, DthPay will not take any responsibility and DthPay is not committed or will not provide any refund for the same.
- Tracking Recharge : Customer can track a recharge status by login into customer’s DthPay Account and viewing the order status. Upon successful recharge, the customer will be provided with unique transaction id : which is helpful for the customer to communicate with DTH Operator If Set-top box or Dth Operator account is not updated accordingly.
- Entering a wrong subscription No : If customer enters a wrong VC No./ Subscriber ID / Customer ID it may result that the recharge is done to a third-party DTH connection, In this case, NO refund will be issued as mentioned subscription already successfully recharged, Its customer’s responsibility to properly check and enter the correct subscription number during the recharge process.
- Recharge Billing Cycle : All Dth operators work on a principle of 30 days as billing cycle which means a month recharge is 30days. The customer should aware that 30 days billing cycle will come to effect only for ACTIVE connection at the time of recharge. IF customer’s connection is deactivated at the time of recharge DTH operators will deduct DEACTIVATION GRACE CHARGES which will affect customer’s 30-day billing cycle by losing the number of days in the time of recharge. DTHPAY will not take any responsibility for losing a number of days due to deactivation grace charges recovered from your DTH account. To learn more about Deactivation Grace Charges. please contact your respective DTH Operators.
- Channels and Package : Dth Operators reserve the right to add or remove a channel from a package and to add or remove the entire package without any prior notice. DthPay will not take responsibility if a channel or package added or removed
- Recharge Refunds : In case a recharge fails or cancelled by DthPay. paid amount will be refunded instantly to DthPay In-store wallet, if customer wants the refunds to their bank accounts customer must contact DthPay and request the refund in writing. If customer entered wrong VC/Smart Card No/Customer ID and recharge is processed successfully then no refunds will be issued, if that recharge is failed for some reason due invalid card/id details then payment will be refunded to DthPay In-store wallet.
- Fraudulent/High Risk Payments : DthPay will carry out email verification on any payment if DthPay assumes said payment is High Risk, DthPay will request the customer to provide all supporting details for said payment to prove the legitimacy of the payment. If verification fails or customer didn’t provide any or sufficient details to prove the legitimacy of the payment. DthPay reserve the right to cancel the order and if required by the court of law or authorities DthPay will share all the information related payment.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Website are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Dthpay. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Dthpay or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. DthPay and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Dthpay believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Dthpay and its subsidiaries.
Shipping & Delivery
At this time, Dthpay ships merchandise to locations within the Sri Lanka and Sri Lankan territories, Additionally, Dthpay ships merchandise to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Dthpay is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Dthpay makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Website or its Content. By using this Website, you assume the risk that the Content on this Website may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Dthpay SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Dthpay BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The information and content on this server is provided “as is” with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Dthpay.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Dthpay is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information (“advertisers”), and not Dthpay.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Dthpay, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorised additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Dthpay tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Website is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Dthpay and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Website is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the District of business registration of Dthpay shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said District courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the British Court. Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Dthpay with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Dthpay with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorised by Dthpay. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.