Blog

Recharge Connections UsingYour Dth Pay Wallet and Get a Discount of 9% instantly

Recharge Connections UsingYour Dth Pay Wallet and Get a Discount of 9% instantly

Yes, you heard that right! Dth Pay offers you a great opportunity to get 9% discount when you recharge your connection using the account fund. This means you have utilized a service for 100% and are paying only for the 91% of it. The rest of the 9% becomes totally free. Just think about it!!!

Dth pay is the largest e-commerce website of Sri Lanka providing an online platform to recharge your Dth connections. If you are a subscriber of Airtel Digital TV, Dish TV India, Dish TV Dollar, Dish TV Sri Lanka, Sun TV, Videocon d2h and Zing Digital, then you can renew your connection using this platform with an amount in your wallet and can avail the discount offer while checking out. With this web-based pre-paid package renewal solution which provides ‘Any Time Recharge’, you can quickly recharge your connections that can save you a lot of time.

If you want to do transactions using this medium, then at first you need to open an account fund. By owning an account fund you would have an in-store wallet fund where you can deposit a certain amount of money that can be used at the time of making the payments. Now with this great offer available, whenever you recharge your connections using your wallet fund, you will be entitled to get 9% cash back in your wallet.

Today with so many other commitments and reminders, it may happen that you forget about these little things. It is a very natural thing to happen. But often these small little things become a big issue if you neglect them for long. However, with Dth Pay you don’t have to take note of these tiny things and engage your mind there. You surely have some important stuff to attend to. Therefore, this swift and smart companion of yours, being available 24*7 along with a hassle-free functioning, gives you the chance to do these small things as soon as you remember what you have missed on!

With the help of this great opportunity by your side, you can go for the recharges anytime and anywhere, thus avoiding the connection to fail. Also you can make some great purchases at reasonable prices, like buying some DTH accessories including Set-top box, Remote battery, Satellite dish, LNBF, C-Band dish, FTA Receiver, KU Band dish, among others. All the products and accessories featured here are purely original and are well covered under the guarantee and warrantee period. You will get your order delivered at your doorstep soon.

Dth Pay offers you a safe and secure platform where you can transact with ease. All your personal information remains a top secret and is not revealed to any third party. Each and every transaction is done through your bank and hence you can rely on the credibility of such dealings. Also you can easily pay your bills by using debit and credit cards as all domestic and international debit and credit cards are accepted here.

They are also known for providing a great customer care service. Whenever you are stuck somewhere with the dealings or have a query, without wasting any time, you can contact them through their chat support services, which is eager to help you all the time. They believe in delivering quality services and value their customers by understanding their priorities.

Hence, these daily recharge issues are not a problem anymore! You can just straightaway renew the packages and enjoy experiencing the services without any interruption. Even if you have forgotten to do the recharge, still it can be done instantaneously with the all-time availability of the platform.

Don’t waste time anymore! Go and grab the opportunity by depositing an amount in your Dth wallet to avail the services of Dth Pay and get 9% of your money back in your wallet instantly!

DthPay Services

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

one × four =

Dthpay android application Dthpay iOS application Our app will coming soon
Dthpay
  • mastercard
  • visacard
  • discovercard
  • americanexpresscard
  • paypalcard
}